EcoSoapia’s romantic and floral Rose Geranium Castile hand & body wash is based on an original 1930s family recipe. For centuries vegetable-based Castile has been considered the soap of European royalty, known for its luxurious lather and sensual, moisturising properties. Today, EcoSoapia continues this time-honoured soap making tradition, using only the very finest organic ingredients.
Only the world’s finest botanicals can make the world’s finest soaps. EcoSoapia has really strict criteria when it comes to soapmaking that has been passed down from 3 generations of soap makers.
Conventional soaps that are created cheaply harm your largest organ in your body, your skin. We sincerely hope that you will greatly reduce this toxic overload and use EcoSoapia and enjoy the real essential oils and benefits that they bring to your skin.
- All ingredients have to be organic (Soil Association Certified)
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parabens, DEA’s, MEA’s or TEA’s
- No GMOs (Genetically Modified Organism)
- No animal testing; BUAV Approved
- No artificial colours fragrances or fillers
- All plant extracts and essential oils are certified organic (Soil Association Certified)
- All essential oils used are steam distilled which keeps the oils properties
- All plant oils are cold pressed and not heat distilled
- All ingredients are beneficial for the skin
- All ingredients are biodegradable
- EcoSoapia has the upmost respect for animals. We feel it is not necessary to use animal ingredients or test on animals and our products have been approved by the Vegetarian Society
- Potassium Oleate †
- Potassium Cocoate†
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil *
- Potassium Citrate
- Sodium Chloride
- Citric Acid